Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Unedited Beginning Photos


This is a picture that I took last weekend on the Beartooth Pass in Redlodge.  This photo is unedited, and not professional in the slightest, as I am still learning techniques of photography and aspects of my camera.  It was shot as a RAW image with a 55mm lens and aperture of F16.  I wanted to post this image so that once I do get better with editing photos and learning how to take better photos, I can look back on this post and compare my photos.  This will allow me to visualize my progress throughout the semester.  

I took this image on an overcast day.  It was very calming being upon the pass with very little wind.  The smoke in the air from all the wildfires finally began to clear up, and the site from on the mountain was unbelievable.  This image represents Montana to an extent, and makes the viewer see the surrounding environment.  I am excited to see if I can edit this image to a more appealing picture.

Critique away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th- Final Blog Post

For this blog I decided to talk about what I learned from this course.  Originally, I did not know much about photography in October.  The o...