Monday, October 30, 2017

Blog- November 2nd: Yellowstone National Park

I just wanted to use this blog post to share some of my unedited photos from the weekend in Yellowstone National Park.  I want to put these on here unedited first, so that once I edit them, I can see the difference between the photos.  Throughout the trip, I used a variety of lenses to take these shots.  The 2 most commonly used lenses for my photos were my person lens, a 18-55mm lens, and the 400 mm lens that the class was sharing.  It was amazing how much closer detail the 400mm lens could get! I was able to get some amazing shots of a swan, as well as some of the Tetons Mountain Range. 
The trip was very fun! I believe that we had the best group that we possibly could have for this trip. Everyone had such a great attitude the whole time, along with some of the best humor that I've been around in awhile...especially in the party van! 
I wanted to use this blog post to comment about the trip so it is always here to look back on.  Here are some of the RAW, unedited pictures that I shot.









No comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th- Final Blog Post

For this blog I decided to talk about what I learned from this course.  Originally, I did not know much about photography in October.  The o...