Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blog~ October 26th

Photographing in Yellowstone

Since we will be in Yellowstone this weekend, I found it most fitting to do a blog post regarding some of the site in Yellowstone National Park.  Weather or not we will stop at these places is unknown, but it never hurts to get excited about the beauty that we will be seeing on this weekend expedition!

The hot springs are always a must.  I know that beautiful pictures can be taken and edited from these hot spot areas. The colors are so vivid, making a powerful image for the viewing eye.  Another powerful image to capture is the waterfall.  There are many amazing waterfalls in Yellowstone, but this article, in particular, points out the upper and lower falls.  I have been to these locations in the past, and I would love to take some photos this time around.  Another place that the article points out specifically is Yellowstone Lake.  We do not have any beautiful lakes in Billings, such as this one (Ponds and Lake Elmo don't cut it).  I would like to try and get some reflection photos sometime in Yellowstone Lake if it is calm enough.  

Looking at the images on this article are exciting to visualize simply because I know I will get to see some of this beauty this weekend. I  was just scrolling, and this article caught my attention.  i am glad I went through it.  I feel like when one lives so close to Yellowstone Park, it's access is easily taken advantage of.  I am excited to go this weekend.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th- Final Blog Post

For this blog I decided to talk about what I learned from this course.  Originally, I did not know much about photography in October.  The o...