Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Week 6- Best Places to Photograph Fall Colors


This is an article that I found on the Outdoor Photographer website.  The author, Jerry Monkman, outlines some of the best places in the Northeast that allow for the most effective photographs of fall colors. The main states that he outlines are Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire.  These states have the best change of colors for the fall season.  Other states throughout the U.S. also have potential for beautiful fall colors, but these states constantly have unique fall colors.  The colors are present for long enough to get great fall photographs.  Many photographers try to make their way out to these states to take pictures in parks and other specific places in the Northeastern states.  There are multiple state parks and waterfalls that produce amazing fall images.  
I chose this article because it is that time of year! I am trying to get some beautiful fall pictures, but until this week, Billings has not had much fall weather.  We are finally beginning to have a little bit of fall, and these pictures in this article inspire me to take some of my own this fall. Maybe one day I will even make my way out to Vermont or New Hampshire in the fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th- Final Blog Post

For this blog I decided to talk about what I learned from this course.  Originally, I did not know much about photography in October.  The o...